Improve your influencing skills with a one-day workshop on managing stakeholders, with practical tools and tips to help you succeed
What to expect
- What is influencing?
- Personal influencing challenges—planning to influence
- Group action learning
- Use of a ‘Strength deployment inventory’ as a practical tool to inform influencing strategies
Participants will be able to:
- Identify who and what to influence
- Understand the personality preferences and needs of stakeholders
- Appreciate that their natural style of influencing won't fit all stakeholders
- Understand the need to adapt and flex styles in influencing
- Gain practice in soft skills to understand the stakeholder
- Apply this knowledge to their own scenarios
Other short courses you may be interested in
Discover our range of one-day solutions which focus on applying management and leadership theory to real-life work challenges and scenarios.