Competition: Win two places at our exclusive 5 Conversations book launch and supper - 11 July 2019, London
Author: The Oxford Group, Published: 06 June 2019
Win a place for you and a friend at our exclusive book launch and supper on 11th July 2019 for ‘5 Conversations: how to transform trust, engagement & performance at work’.
Hear from 5 inspirational speakers sharing the power of 5 conversations, over 5 delicious courses, whilst networking with guests from the HR & L&D community:
- Steve Williams OBE, double Olympic gold medallist
- Annette Gillingham, Head of Leadership and Engagement, WaterAid
- Neil Bett, Partner, Frank Partners
- Nick Cowley, Co-Author of 5 Conversations, The Oxford Group
- Nicky Pattimore, Group Director Employee Experience, Human Resources and Development, City & Guilds Group
We have 5 free copies of the book as runner-up prizes.
If you’re in the L&D, HR, Talent, Employee engagement community all we want to know is: The lightbulb conversation that impacted your career - where were you, who were you with & why did it make a difference?
*The closing date for all entries is 21st June 2019