Dealing with ambiguity – Virtual workshop (20th May)
Wednesday 20th May 2020 / 15:00 GMT Summer Time
Whilst some are embracing the ‘new normal’ others are left struggling to cope with the constantly changing and ambiguous situation; times of change can be difficult for managers and their teams, in equal measure.
Having a core toolkit for dealing with ambiguity is an essential leadership skill which will pay off many times over, by ensuring you are comfortable and confident each time uncertainty arises – which it will.
This complementary and interactive workshop will cover the tools, techniques and approaches to help you:
- Understand the core competencies needed to be effective.
- Learn how to act when situations can’t be controlled.
- Make confident decisions during uncertain times.
- Communicate productively and move forward through ambiguity.
- Understand team and individual behaviours and how to support them.
This workshop is designed for anyone leading and managing teams.
Wednesday 20th May 2020
15:00 - 16:30
1 hour, 30 minutes