The Global Learning Race: The leadership perception gap
The Oxford Group
06 December 2019
As part of the Learning Insight research conducted by City & Guilds Group in 2019, we looked at whether the perceptions of leaders and their teams varied when it came to training.
In analyzing the data, we found that the perceptions of employees with leadership responsibilities greatly vary from the perceptions of employees without leadership skills. Indeed, employees with leadership responsibilities are generally more positive in terms of…
- How equipped they feel to do their job
- How their employer keeps the skills of their workforce updated
- Whether their organisation has taken steps to improve their skillset and employability
- How they rate the people development and training opportunities provided by their organisation
- The impact of the current training and people development activities provided by their employer
For more information, you can find the latest edition of Learning Insights research on Kineo’s site here.