Resilience is inside all of us
To ensure both high performance and sustainable wellbeing for yourself and your team, you must tap into the power of resilience. Together we will discover how to do just that, using concrete research-backed strategies for re-charging, renewing, and growing when we need to most.
This workshop is about working smarter, not harder. Staying resilient and managing stress is an aspiration that can become a reality.
Building a resilient mindset is a 3-hour workshop that can be delivered virtually or face-to-face by an expert facilitator for a group of up to 16 participants.
Participants on this ready-to-run workshop will gain insight into their personal resilience profile and discover how to deal with the pressure in ways that allow them to thrive, not survive.
We measure the impact of this workshop through an immediate evaluation, giving you confidence about the return on your investment. The relationships and learning community built between participants during the workshop fosters peer support, engagement and ongoing personal development.
What to expect
- Explore the stress curve – the difference between pressure and stress
- Understanding the real psychological and physical reaction to stress
- Reframing your thinking in order to succeed
- Be ruthless with yourself and look after number one
- Thrive instead of survive
- Address the stress and re-charge
- Build an action plan to boost personal resilience and manage energy
Participants will be able to
- Identify how stress is created and how to avoid it
- Understand the difference between pressure and stress
- Feel more grounded and calmer under pressure
- Boost your resilience by managing personal energy levels
- Create the desired conditions for you and your team to perform without experiencing the negative impact of stress
Building a resilient mindset can be run either as a 3-hour virtual or face-to-face workshop for up to 16 participants.
This workshop can be extended to a full day (6 hours) by adding our 3-hour Live Lab.
Who should attend?
All those who wish to build their resilience and better manage stress. It is a beneficial programme for individual contributors as well as for those managing or supporting others.
The price for this 3-hours workshop is GBP 2200 / EUR 2900 / USD 4000. Subject to a minimum volume.
Discover our range of one-day solutions which focus on applying management and leadership theory to real-life work challenges and scenarios.