How to embed change
All too often organisations launch a change with great enthusiasm, only to see it wither over time. We know that people and teams experience change differently and there is no one-size-fits-all approach to embedding change.
Equipping managers and leaders with the understanding and self-awareness of how they and others may react to change is essential to navigating people and teams through uncertain times.
Driving effective change is a 3-hour workshop that can be delivered virtually or face-to-face by an expert facilitator for a group of up to 16 participants.
Participants will be guided through three key stages of managing change – preparing for change, communicating change and embedding change. They will learn how to recognise the things that can derail change and move the team beyond dwelling on what’s lost to a forward-thinking mindset. We focus on the key tools to embed change, the change curve and models for planning, delivering and making change stick.
We measure the impact of this workshop through an immediate evaluation, giving you confidence about the return on your investment. The relationships and learning community built between participants during the workshop fosters peer support, engagement and ongoing personal development.
What to expect
- Proactive planning to embed change
- Communicating change
- The keys to embedding change
- The change curve: endings, exploration and new beginnings
- Kotter’s eight steps
- One-to-one change conversations
- Making change stick
Participants will be able to
- Recognise common landmines that can derail change
- Move their team beyond dwelling on what’s lost to a forward-thinking perspective
- Resolve sometimes hidden obstacles to success
- Reduce their team’s frustration and poor moral
- Deepen respect and trust, and build their team’s confidence and resilience
- Make change stick while leveraging it as an opportunity to develop their team
Driving effective change can be run either as a 3-hour virtual or face-to-face workshop for up to 16 participants.
This workshop can be extended to a full day (6 hours) by adding our 3-hour Live Lab.
Who should attend?
Any managers who will be required to lead a team through change.
The price for this workshop is GBP 2200 / EUR 2900 / USD 4000. Subject to a minimum volume.
Discover our range of one-day solutions which focus on applying management and leadership theory to real-life work challenges and scenarios.