Executive presence and impact
Our one-day masterclass on executive presence is perfect for leaders looking to make an impact
How to get results
Ultimately, executive presence and, therefore, impact is the result of a combination of personal traits and outward behaviours that work to create an image of leadership competence and trustworthiness.
From communicating clearly and effectively to demonstrating poise and confidence in unpredictable situations, all leaders should learn to develop and improve their executive presence.
Executive presence and impact is a one-day, ready-to-run masterclass on how to maximise executive impact.
This masterclass breaks down the key elements that make up executive leadership presence, from first impressions to strategic thinking.
Participants will learn how to demonstrate gravitas and self-confidence in day-to-day informal and formal situations, communicating clearly and expressively, as well as being assertive without being aggressive or dominant.
The course includes guidance on remaining in control and unflustered in difficult or unpredictable situations and how to influence and make a positive impact on others while still being your authentic self.
We measure and evaluate the impact of the course, giving you confidence about the return on your investment. The relationships and learning community built between participants during the course fosters peer support, engagement and on-going personal development.
What to expect
- Introductions with impact
- Leadership and emotional intelligence
- What is executive presence and how can I improve it?
- My most powerful moment
- Scenario preparation and coaching
- Elevator pitch
- Positive state management
- Handling stress – theory and practise
- Action plans – bringing it all together
Participants will be able to:
- Build conscious awareness of how we communicate with our full human presence
- Understand what “presence” looks like and feels like
- Appreciate what they are already doing well
- Use practical techniques to enhance impactful delivery
- Shape dynamic and compelling messages that connect powerfully with audiences
- Apply new techniques and practice them through real-time rehearsal and exercises
Executive presence and impact is an inclusive one-day masterclass for up to six participants that is led by one of our consultants in a location of your choice. The day will generally run from 9am to 5pm, with individual topics taking between 30 minutes to one hour.
Who should attend?
Managers and executive leaders looking to take the next step as leaders in their organisation.
The price for this course is £2,600. Please do speak to us about pricing in other currencies.
Other short courses you may be interested in
Discover our range of one-day solutions which focus on applying management and leadership theory to real-life work challenges and scenarios.
Start the conversation
Speak to us today about how we can help your leaders deliver the results your organisation needs by maximising their executive presence and impact.