First line manager training programme
Developing your first line managers with the core management skills and behaviours they need to lead and succeed
First line manager training
First line managers have a huge impact on organisational culture, employee engagement, productivity and performance. The role of a First line manager is to link senior leadership to the front line.
However, these individuals are often promoted into management positions due to exceptional performance in technical roles - without a track record of managing people.
- Almost 8 in 10 employees are promoted into a management position without any management training
- 69% of managers feel unprepared for the changing workplace
- 38% of employers cite a lack of leadership and management skills as their biggest skills challenge
How we do it
- Self-assessment and background reading to prepare for the workshops
- Two day first line manager workshop (face to face or virtually delivered) on core management areas.
- Embedding the learning through action planning and peer coaching
Who’s right for this training course?
- Managers new to management completely
- Those taking on larger teams and responsibilities
- Experienced managers or team leaders who have never received formal training
UK: 4,200 GBP
Mainland Europe: (inc Russia) 5,500 EUR
Rest of world: 8,500 USD
Max participants: 16