Based on over 35 years of insight and experience, our 5 Conversations program and Amazon best-selling book have been specifically designed to help organisations build trust, engagement and performance through five key conversations that all managers should be having. If you are an HR or L&D professional, or a leader looking to get the best from your people, our proven 5 Conversations toolkit for managers will develop psychological safety and engagement throughout your business.
In our forthcoming interactive virtual workshop to be held on 5 July 2023 in partnership with City & Guilds Foundation we will share an overview of the conversations and the neuroscience implications for leaders as well as creating space for you to experience a proven framework to establish and deepen trusting relationships.
Leadership Webinar 5 Conversations: Agenda for the session:
• The background to 5 Conversations
• The neuroscience case for engagement
• Exploring and trying out the conversations
• Reactions and implications in an increasingly hybrid world of work
We can bring 5 Conversations into your business in a format that works for you.
1. One day face-to-face workshop – Run by two facilitators from The Oxford Group for up to 16 participants.
2. Virtual bite-size – Run by one facilitator from The Oxford Group for up to 16 participants. Learning is delivered in five separate two-hour virtual sessions.
3. Licensed – Our expert facilitators will train your internal trainers who, once accredited, will be able to deliver 5 Conversations face-to-face or virtually for you in-house.