How to transform trust, engagement and performance at work
About the programme
Clear communication is the cornerstone of good working relationships. This flagship programme – based on The Oxford Group book ‘5 Conversations’ – stimulates two-way, authentic conversations that build trusting and productive working relationships.
The programme is run by expert facilitators who discuss the relevant business and psychological theories, underpinned by neuroscience, before helping the participants practise the conversations that will improve their professional relationships.
The 5 Conversations
- Establishing a trusting relationship
- Agreeing mutual expectations
- Showing genuine appreciation
- Challenging unhelpful behaviour
- Building for the future
All programme variants can be delivered to up to 16 participants unless otherwise stated.
- One-day masterclass - Intensive blended format suitable for participants who want to cover the essentials in a one-day face-to-face session with virtual activities before and after the session.
- Virtual bite-size - Blended journey of six two-hour virtual classrooms for those who want to develop more productive virtual working relationships.
- One-day co-facilitated - We team up one of your internal trainers with one of our expert 5 Conversations facilitators to deliver the programme.
- One-day licensed - We train and accredit your internal trainers to deliver the programme themselves.
- Diagnostic tools - Surveys and other exercises for raising self-awareness and tracking progress on personal performance, implementation and employee engagement. Included in all programme variants.