Transforming trust, engagement and performance at work
About 5 Conversations
Our 5 Conversations programme draws on over 30 years of insight and experience working with global leaders and managers. We know exactly what conversations to have to drive better engagement and build trust across your business.
Delivered by The Oxford Group's expert facilitators, 5 Conversations helps managers and leaders have better discussions with their teams, colleagues and stakeholders, whether that's in day to day work or during performance management meetings.
The 5 Conversations
- Establishing a trusting relationship
- Agreeing mutual expectations
- Showing genuine appreciation
- Challenging unhelpful behaviour
- Building for the future
A fully blended experience
- Three modules of course content, delivered through online learning and live sessions
- Engage with the theory up front through online delivery, preparing participants for the sessions
- Virtual or face to face interactive sessions where participants experience using the five conversations for real
- Access to emotional intelligence diagnostic tools to measure progress
- 21-day Workout email campaign - to inspire behavioural change
- Online social learning so participants can share experiences, best practice and questions
- Resources to help you take your conversations forward
Training and delivery options
We can bring 5 Conversations into your business in a format that works for you.
- One day face-to-face workshop - Run by two facilitators from The Oxford Group for up to 20 participants.
- Virtual bite-size - Run by one facilitator from The Oxford Group for up to 10 participants. Learning is delivered in five separate two-hour virtual sessions.
- Licensed - Our expert facilitators will train your internal trainers who, once accredited, will be able to deliver 5 Conversations face-to-face or virtually for you in-house.