Creating better teams
The way and standard to which every employee does their job will shape the overall success of an organisation. A manager’s primary focus is to create effective teams – and using performance management to maintain, monitor and improve performance is key.
From setting realistic performance measurements to effective meetings and record keeping, every manager needs a core toolkit for performance management to ensure they deliver business goals.
Enabling high performance is a 3-hour workshop that can be delivered virtually or face-to-face by an expert facilitator for a group of up to 16 participants.
This ready-to-run workshop covers all the key learning and techniques for effectively managing the performance of teams. It will enable participants to better understand the needs and motivations of others and use a range of practical tools and techniques to work with them to deliver great results.
We measure the impact of this workshop through an immediate evaluation, giving you confidence about the return on your investment. The relationships and learning community built between participants during the workshop fosters peer support, engagement and ongoing personal development.
What to expect
- The Oxford Group model, ‘Factors that affect performance’, and how it can be applied to real work, people and situations
- The keystones of performance – establishing clarity, setting objectives, exploring mutual expectations, giving effective feedback and measuring results
- Styles and behaviours that can be used to work effectively with others – balancing task and relationships
- How to get the most from others – achieving empowerment through effective performance coaching
- Practice sessions in small groups with focused feedback to hone skills in real-time
Participants will be able to
- Manage ‘good performance’ so that the benefits are felt by the individual, team and organisation
- Manage ‘poor performance’ in the interests of the individual, team, and organisation
- Identify factors affecting good and poor performance using a straightforward diagnostic tool
- Understand practical steps, tools and techniques for undertaking an effective managing performance conversation
- Hold effective, face-to-face performance conversations to tackle and resolve performance issues and identify good performance
Enabling high performance can be run either as a 3-hour virtual or face-to-face workshop for up to 16 participants.
This workshop can be extended to a full day (6 hours) by adding our 3-hour Live Lab.
Who should attend?
Managers and leaders looking to learn techniques that will build their team and individual performance.
The price for this workshop is GBP 2200 / EUR 2900 / USD 4000. Subject to a minimum volume.
Discover our range of one-day solutions which focus on applying management and leadership theory to real-life work challenges and scenarios.