Hybrid working, where teams work either on-site, virtually or some combination of both isn’t new for some organisations. However, the scale of change has brought a layer of disruption and uncertainty most have not experienced before.
Managers have some fundamental concerns, such as:
1. How do you build/maintain trust in your team?
2. How do you ensure you’re inclusive?
3. How do you on-board somebody new?
4. How do you project a vision?
5. How do people learn on the job?
6. How do you manage performance remotely?
7. How do you navigate change?
8. How do you create the right company atmosphere?
Here at The Oxford Group we have cut through the noise to support managers with the practical tools to help them to manage hybrid teams.
Watch the workshop
Explore our Leading in a hybrid world webinars
As the world continues to evolve, so does the way we work. The emergence of remote work and remote teams has been accelerated by the global pandemic, and it has reshaped the way organisations operate.
In part two of our Leading in hybrid world webinar series, we focused on rebooting and developing trust in a hybrid environment. Leading in a hybrid world – Part 2: Rebooting and developing trust:
Many organisations are now faced with the challenge of managing a hybrid workforce. This means that employees are split between working remotely and working in the office. In order to lead effectively in this new way of working, it is important to understand the needs of the hybrid team.