In today’s climate of global instability, change is a fact of working life. This blended short course gives leaders and managers the tools they need to deal with change.
We will measure the impact of the course through post-course evaluation and an impact report giving you confidence about the return on your investment.
What to expect
- Four key models and theories of change and how these apply to real-life scenarios
- The emotional and physical reactions evoked by change
- How to support your people through change and minimise the negative impact of it
- How to frame change messages so that they engage others
- Identifying change agents and change sponsors and developing an action plan to influence them effectively
Delegates will be able to:
- Apply proven techniques, toolkits and models to real-life challenges and bring about effective change
- Lead their team members through change, empowering them and making them feel safe to contribute and challenge where necessary
- Deliver and harness the positivity of change and minimise the negative we so often associate with change
- Engage their team with the business’ strategic direction
Other short courses you may be interested in
Discover our range of one-day solutions which focus on applying management and leadership theory to real-life work challenges and scenarios.