Today’s leaders are constantly managing tensions of needing to focus on performance whilst caring personally for their people, being strategic but also delivering tactical outcomes, staying humble but confident in their style and being understanding of others’ truths and lived experiences.
We believe that Emotional Capital as an advanced evolution of the concept of Emotional Intelligence, is the toolkit every leader needs to successfully demonstrate their Emotional Intelligence and drive the best possible performance, from both themselves and those around them.
Our Emotional Capital programme, built in partnership with leading Emotional Intelligence experts RocheMartin helps leaders define and explore the 10 competencies of emotional intelligence to unlock and overcome today’s leadership challenges.
Leaders will attend live workshops to deepen understanding alongside a toolkit of resources to increase their self-awareness enabling them to improve personal and organisational performance by helping them to:
- recognise and control their own emotional challenges and communicate openly;
- enhance their capacity to influence others through positive interpersonal relationships;
- enable them to respond creatively and effectively, rather than defensively
What you get in the Emotional Capital programme
Within the programme, participants will take either the ECR self or the ECR 360.
The ECR is underpinned by an analysis of 142+ scientific papers and the largest normative sample of more than 180,000 profiles of the highest-performing leaders.
The ECR Self provides an emotional capital score based on 10 leadership competencies using a global scientific measure. In just 15 minutes, the ECR delivers scores on the 10 Emotional capital skills that research has found to be linked to professional performance.
- The ECR Self provides narrative descriptions of the leadership behaviours associated with each score.
- Coaching strategies for developing greater emotional intelligence and leadership abilities.
- An action plan to design a personal blueprint to build emotional capital.
The ECR 360 Multi-Rater Report builds on the ECR self with a broader evaluation methodology to give a more rounded view of performance.
- Understand the differences in perception by combining responses from chosen raters and compare these scores to ‘self’ scores.
- View detailed responses from raters via a verbatim section containing open-ended questions.
- Receive tailored coaching strategies for improving performance based on the examination of particular factors where Self scores and Rater scores are significantly different.
Emotional intelligence is the ability to perceive emotions, to access and generate emotions so as to assist thought, to understand emotions and emotional knowledge, and to reflectively regulate emotions in ways that promote emotional and intellectual growth.Daniel Goleman, 1995
What’s the experience
A truly blended learning experience incorporating live learning (in person or virtual), individual coaching and access to just-in-time, on-demand learning content through our online Learning Experience Platform that provides a collaborative virtual space where communities of leaders can:
- Access content
- Engage in social and self-directed learning
- Access journaling tools
For each of the competencies of Emotional Capital, participants will find:
- Video content and smart tips
- Trusted and curated content from thought leaders
Who should attend?
Leaders who want to understand and improve personal, individual and team performance.
Fill out the form below and one of our expert team members will be in touch with pricing options.